Mk. III Mycology Lid
Sale Sold out
Regular price $7.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Autoclave-safe #5 Polypropylene Wide Mouth Mason jar lid complete with two air filters and an injection port. Perfect for growing mycelium in grain or smaller mushrooms like Cordyceps.
No more second-guessing. Unlike polyfil or micropore tape, our laboratory-grade 0.22-micron gas exchange filters ensure aseptic gas exchange even when shaken. Our lids stand up to the most rigorous grow protocols.
- HIGH-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Every lid is hand-made with high-quality, laboratory-grade materials.
- LEAK-PROOF: Every lid is fitted with a silicone gasket and a hydrophobic air exchange filter to ensure a reliable seal.
- STERILE GAS EXCHANGE: 2x 0.22μm laboratory-grade filters facilitate proper air exchange in even the most stressful environments.
- SELF-HEALING INJECTION PORT: Temperature-resistant, self-healing silicone injection port for sterile inoculation and liquid transfer.
- REUSABLE: RTV Silicone adhesive sealing ensures a tight, temperature-resistant seal that can withstand multiple sterilization cycles. Need new filters? Injection port worn out? Send us an email and get it refurbished!
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Spencer’s Shroomery is committed to providing our customers with high-quality products and providing the best customer service possible. We know how frustrating it is to receive low-quality, hastily assembled products and strive to set the gold standard in mycology supply. If you have any questions, concerns, or complaints do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help solve any issues!
- #5 Polypropylene Lid + Silicone Gasket
- Silicone Injection Port
- 2x 0.22μm Syringe Filter for Air Exchange
- RTV Silicone Sealant
Instructions for Use
Spencer's Shroomery mushroom culturing lids are designed to be used for grain spawning, liquid fermentation, in-the-jar fruiting, and any other mycology operations!