Lion’s Mane Spray-and-Grow Mushroom Grow Kit
Easy Lion's Mane mushroom grow kit, perfect for new growers or the mushroom lover in your life! Growing mushrooms at home is easier than ever. Simply cut the block, mist with the included spray bottle, and enjoy fresh mushrooms in 7-10 days. 100% guaranteed to grow or I'll replace free. Plus, enjoy several bonus crops with a little more care!
About Lion's Mane
Long used in traditional Chinese medicine, Lion's Mane is a nutritional and medicinal powerhouse and is currently being researched for its pharmacological potential. Lion's Mane (Hericium erinaceus) is a fungus native to the deciduous forests of North America, Europe, and Asia. It can be found here in Arizona on hardwoods like Oak and Sycamore. A far cry from the stipe-and-cap many people imagine when they hear "mushroom," Lion's Mane almost appears alien with its rounded body and shaggy, toothy appearance. Try it in "crab" cakes or pressed into Lion's Mane steaks!
Grow Difficulty: Beginner/Intermediate (It is easy to grow, but can take some trial and error to get beautiful toothy fruiting bodies)
Flavor: Very delicate seafoody flavor with a crab-like texture, absorbs flavors readily
Ideal Temperature: 65-80F
- 6lb All-Natural Mushroom Production Block
- Step-by-Step Instructions
- 20mL Spray Bottle
- Fresh mycelium grown to order to ensure no contamination.
- Made with 100% regenerative organic wheat grain spawn grown by Arizona family farmers.
- Professionally maintained commercial-grade Hericium erinaceus culture.
- Ingredients: Oak Wood, Soybean Hulls, Organic Wheat, Mycelium (Hericium erinaceus)
Experienced grower or repeat customer looking for just the block without a sprayer or instructions? See our just-the-block page