5lb CVG Substrate Blend - Desert Climate
Sale Sold out
Regular price $18.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
See our bulk section for discounted rates
5lb sterile substrate bag for mushroom cultivation, perfect for 55qt monotubs! Ideal for compost/dung-loving mushrooms. Each bag is filled with field-capacity CVG substrate optimized for arid desert conditions. Our CVG blend is proudly made with 100% natural coco coir.
- PERFECTLY HYDRATED: We know how frustrating it is trying to grow mushrooms in an over-hydrated or bone-dry substrate. We've honed our procedures to get the perfect hydration every time.
- OPTIMIZED FOR ARID CLIMATES: Growing mushrooms in the desert is a challenge. Our substrates use 100% natural coco pith selected for its water retention capabilities, hydrated to perfection for use in arid climates.
- STERILIZED: Sterile media to prevent hidden contamination and allow for the fungi to establish a healthy microbial environment.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Here at Spencer's Shroomery, our game is growing mushrooms. We don't sell anything we don't use ourselves! Spencer’s Shroomery is committed to providing our customers with high-quality products. Customer service is always our top priority. If you have any questions, concerns, or complaints do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help solve any issues!
- 5+lbs Desert-optimized CVG Blend
- Unicorn Type 10T Bag
- Sterilized at 15psi for 3hrs
Every bag is sealed to preserve moisture and sterile conditions within the bag. Each bag is thoroughly inspected for quality before leaving storage.
*All substrate supplies are made to order, please allow 1-2 weeks for production and shipping.